Wednesday, March 23, 2022

Which Reminds Me

Yes, I vaguely remember, during high school, one day Lois Bueno arrives at our house and was asking me what book am I reading, and I say that it is a book by Willard Cantelon, one of those prophecy guys who are always writing books about Bible prophecies and that type of thing, and she laughs and tells me that Mr. Cantelon is  ridiculous, always so pessimistic, predicting the death of the dollar and other worst-case scenaries, and also there are things about him that I don't know,  and that I should not be reading all of these seriously exaggerated books, I am so ridiculous that way, and I think that, hmm, she may have a point, that puts a grain of salt into the mix, because who knows what to believe about that anyway, but I also still have an insatiable reading habit. Besides which I got the book for free because they send us free samples. It wasn't like I had to go out and look for that.