Sunday, March 13, 2022

Which Reminds Me

Yes, I vaguely remember, one day in high school, in the girls' bathroom, I happened to overhear Kathy complaining loudly about her boyfriend who was seen at the fair with some other girl. 

That sounded like an emotional moment for them, but as for me, I find it impossible to keep track of these Italian soap opera characters. Whatever. I would prefer not to have to speculate on these matters that are none of my business.

I walked out of the girls' bathroom shortly afterward and there outside of the door I saw Kathy's boyfriend standing there near the door, probably eavesdropping on their conversation. So there you have everything that I could possibly ever know about that matter if you ask me. I wash my hands of their Italian soap opera to which I have no connection whatsoever, because they all look the same to me. I can't tell them apart. They are permanently angry people who do not want my help with that.