Tuesday, March 15, 2022

Which Reminds Me

Yes, interestingly, coincidentally, shortly after I heard about Kathy's distraught outcries concerning her boyrfriend's being seen at the fair with another girl, interestingly, our friends from church invited us to go to the fair with them, and so we were there with them, a couple, and my sister and myself, and we ate some cotton candy and funnel cakes and rode on some ferris wheel and roller coasters and, then I am tested later on various points of this. Oh, was that intended as some sort of bizarre commentary on Kathy's boyfriend. The thought of what completely ridiculous thing are my stupid friends saying about me behind my back did start to creep into the back of my mind, but that would seem ridiculous, that would make it seem as if my friends were really spies hired to make me look like a complete idiot, for which I congratulate your success, because certainly I seem as if a complete idiot.