Monday, March 28, 2022

Which Reminds Me

Yes, probably the next time I decide to plan a party for myself, I will be required of necessity to discuss this idea first with my mother, who will probably explain to me that it is not a good idea for me to go around inviting people to my imaginary party, because this is actually not a good time for me to be planning a party, even though I read about this in a book, Childcraft. Sometimes when you are eight years old you are not playing with a full deck, not thinking things through, and so just inviting people to my party where the book says that we are going to play games and have lots of fun, does not make it happen, especially when I forgot to explain this to my mother beforehand. I also can think of some persons who would not be invited to any future parties given their extreme attitude about this point. My mother said that when I grow up I will probably laugh about the crazy things that I did when I was a child, so obviously you are not my mother. Needless to say. Obviously.