Wednesday, August 28, 2024

Which Reminds Me

Yes, I vaguely remember reading in the diaries of great-grandmother about the existence of her dear friend Anna Bealls, who apparently was her lifelong friend since her early days in Ohio. 

That said, I do not quite see how this Mr. Beals fits into the picture, the spelling does not quite seem to fit, unless maybe he was somehow related to that lunatic who fought in the Spanish-American War and whose memory I heard being maligned and cursed by some wicked Cuban witch, along with that of Lucille Ball. As if some hateful Cuban witch would have anything worth listening to, having been so late to flee the decadence of low-life Cuban bandleaders. I was not quite sure what I was hearing in regards to that, so I would only be stabbing in the dark if I were to say something about that.