Saturday, July 20, 2013

Which Reminds Me

Someone was saying that the Butterfields are angry with me. I don't remember why they were so angry with me and anyway I really don't care what they think about anything, truth be told. They are never going to have another chance to humiliate me that way again, whatever it was. I don't quite remember. I was maybe 6 or 7 when I was forced to stay at their miserable house for several days. Just being distantly related to me means nothing as all of my relatives are pathetic, especially the horrible Butterfield cousins. To them, being military is the only thing that matters in terms of American patriotism and citizenship, and yet they fail to see that being powerful enough to beat me up will get them nowhere in the long term, especially when they are fighting on the wrong side of history obviously. It is not enough to be military. You have to be fighting for the right side of something that matters. Just your being a loudmouthed bully will not win you any signal of recognition from me. I am just going to ignore all of this nonsense and never go there because, anyway, Jesus is going to win in the end and that is all that matters to me. I just want to be on Jesus' side.