Monday, July 8, 2013

Which Reminds Me

That was nice of someone in high school, one of my high school classmates, to explain to me something about the "Mata Hari" joke, not that I would necessarily have to ask questions. They are not descended from Mata Hari herself but from someone else in her family, possibly one of her brothers. I don't remember the exact details but it was something like that. So this means that it would be hard for them to aspire to Empire of the Universe perhaps with that dark secret in their family. Oh, that was interesting, but did not really seem like a secret or big deal. Almost everyone in our high school class seems to be already aware of this fact about their family, those people already knowing each other's business in great detail anyway, many of them being related by family or in-law ties. So I really did not give much further thought to that point of history. Lots of people have strange family attachments I would imagine. So?