Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Which Reminds Me

Many years ago while attending Oakland Park Assembly church I remember one night this lady came up to me and seemed to think she had a "word from the Lord" for me which was something about how I am expecting something to happen in the future and she is praying for me. So that was nice? I was not exactly sure what she meant by that. It was a bit puzzling. Was she wishing me well or to the contrary? It was not clear. Anyway, her comments were not solicited by me. Sometimes people just get these ideas in their heads and it is not clear why I should correct them when they think they are hearing "from the Lord." I cannot honestly say that I do not have any hopes for the future in terms of what the Lord may or may not do with me in the future. She was some Italian lady, possibly the wife or sister of Tom Endovino although I am not sure. I really did not know those people much. I barely remember the names and faces but I never really understood what their mental problem was.