Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Which Reminds Me

Yes, it does seem odd that all these people whom I am barely aware of and often not would go to such great lengths to stab me in the back so viciously and then pretend as if nothing happened, as if it was all my fault, as if I had done something wrong in the distant past that I have long since forgotten. If Julie Andrews must have done something good, then the reverse is not necessarily true that I must have done something bad. Maybe it is just something beyond my control. How well I remember Cori complaining of being sent on a guilt trip, and yet somehow if they do that to me, well, I'm nobody. My feelings don't matter to them. They have no qualms about throwing fits and screaming at me and fashioning false allegations. Basically, they just don't care so why should I care about them? Actually, I don't care anymore. Scratch what I said in earlier times. I no longer care what they say. They are nobody important. In future, I will have no qualms about turning them over to the authorities.