Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Which Reminds Me

I remember once or twice seeing a Christmas letter that my mother received from Mrs. Nipper, Cori's mother. In there she said something like, "And how are René and Heather?" Ummm. My sister's name is René but there is no Heather at this address. Heather lived next door to me at college one year only. Further proof of how ridiculously stupid these Nippers are. Well, actually, Cori's mother was by birth a Jenkins, another unknown family of no interest to us. Well, actually, after doing some family research, I see that my great-grandfather's brother's wife was also a Jenkins. Whether they are actually Marvin's in-laws I have no idea. Just because Cori's name starts with C, that does not mean that she has my birthmark. So we are just about ready to dump the Jenkins and the Evans in the dustbin of forgetfulness, because life is too short to be expected to keep track of all these distant connections of no importance. Oh, was I supposed to thank them for ruining my life?