Friday, June 2, 2017

Which Reminds Me

In retrospect, there is really nothing of a personal nature that I would want to discuss with some clueless co-worker and/or classmate. Why do these people imagine that I am going to give "back" to them, and then they are going to smash my face by divulging all my secrets to the outer world? Actually, that is not exactly how things are going to happen. Actually, I am not so blind to their snarky plotting as to be inspired to trust them all that much. Actually, I am not giving them anything important, just whatever unimportant trivia may be necessary to get along in the classroom or workplace, so their snarky little scheme has not really so much fuel as to propel them to such elevated heights of backstabbing traitorhood as they seem to imagine. I am just saying.