Friday, June 23, 2017

Which Reminds Me

Yes, I probably should have issued a stern and strong warning against Lori Kelderman at the time that she told me the story about her affair with Tom, a married man. His wife Cindy had apparently shut him out of her life, or at least that is what Lori said that Tom said about Cindy. And yet am I not already in deep do-do from having reprimanded Loren's trashy hoe Alanna Popineau? Oh, but Loren did not marry her because she had an affair with that other guy, what's-his-name. And then they expect me to minister to these garbage people. Ridiculous. I would rather move across country than to stay and get better acquainted with the Popineau's peasant trash following. The more I learn about them, the more I am inclined to depart. I am in trouble if I say something or if I don't say something, either way. And besides, Lori and Tom are military skunks. Military people apparently have very low moral standards, at least from what I have seen of them, so I declined Lori's attempt to recruit me into the military. Ick!