Thursday, August 10, 2017

Which Reminds Me

Elizabeth was talking about why she contributes financial support to Jennie Cerrullo and her ministry, but not to me. I never get a chance to explain that I object to this framing of the matter in terms of a rivalry between myself and Jennie, who I remember from college. At college it was known that Jennie was a cheerleader from the Planet Preppy, which also entailed a certain clothing style, but I was never particularly impressed with that type of thing. Yes, I tend to take the path of least resistance and not bother to try out for cheerleader. So fine, I really don't care what Elizabeth does with her money. Why am I dragged into Jennie's sphere when I really don't know exactly what she does. I prefer to have no comment on the subject of Jennie.