Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Which Reminds Me

Yes, I think that I do remember that you were recommending that I commit suicide. That certainly would simplify matters. Everything would just go to my sister and her family and my titles would be non-existent. Very convenient for them but yet so very messy and inconvenient and painful for me. Just how they want it. This method of consolidating the inheritance is a common practice of rich people who want to control everything very tightly in their own hands. They want all the cards for themselves and nothing for me. Needless to say this is very uncomfortable, yet the earth belongs to the Lord. If it is my time to go, fine, why tether this my mortal body to some meaningless  pile of garbage. When I am gone the land will still be there for somebody else to fight over. But in the meantime, until my time arrives to fly away, o,glory, it is very hard for me to get a job and work properly when all these people are throwing things at me. Something is wrong with this picture. I need a break.