Friday, August 25, 2017

Which Reminds Me

Yes, I know, how do I explain, without taking the bait, that in economics class I never had any real communication with Stephanie, that I will never speak to her again in this lifetime due to some earlier incident even though I can't quite remember what that was about, so I guess that means that I just live in this private bubble unaffected by the crazy things going on around me because I can't get enough information to explain that in any type of satisfactory way without making another mess, so whatever. Anyway, I only care about finishing this class and graduating from high school. Yes, if only, if only. If only I had been more social in high school and talked to people more but then they would just cut me off anyway so why bother. Why should I give them any such opportunity? They aren't that important to me that I should be bothered to help them with that.