Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Which Reminds Me

I remember well the sting of being cursed and insulted by that vicious nasty Italian witch Elizabeth Iaturro, but whatever. I don't behave in that nasty Italian way of hers, generally speaking. I can only hope that  she may trip on herself someday and then figure out that I am not her problem, that she is her own worst enemy, because anyway her name seems to have disappeared from the record books and no one can remember who she was or why she thinks it her responsibility to go around sneering at white people such as myself in that contemptuous Italian way. Ok, find, kill me now and relieve me of the misery of seeing your hideous Italian face all the time because anyway it is not all about you. I never asked for your dirty Italian money and don´t want it.