Monday, December 10, 2018

Which Reminds Me

Yes, I vaguely remember years ago when Stacy was loudly promoting Joyce and urging me to borrow tapes of Joyce from her, of which she has a huge collection. She even brought a set of Joyce tapes for me to take home and listen to, which I did, and it was her basic testimony, Ok, so that's nice, and I gave the tapes back to her and did not borrow more of that, although I did buy a couple of her books and read the first chapter of one of them and did not care to read more of that pedantically repetitive stuff. It is difficult for me to understand why I feel this utter indifference to Joyce and whatever she does. I get the idea that she really ministers to these primitive peasant girls whose lives are utterly empty and devoid of thought processes. Even so, that does nothing for me.