Friday, December 14, 2018

Which Reminds Me

So weird how you say that as if I were guilty of something, as if I ever heard of these books before now, as if I were somehow responsible for the contents of Carol's head.

Which reminds me that it was Kathy's idea to edit Carol's last column, even after we had been warned not to touch that, and now looking at that I do not see the text that we edited. I see some rambling rant about how Carol does not like the voice of some unnamed person, which gives me the impression that they went in later and rearranged that once again, although I really don't remember now. Oh, was I supposed to be surprised to see that Carol is once again angrily spluttering and clobbering people in her column. And if we try to tone that down they would only get ourselves in trouble, unnecessarily deflecting attention from Carol's serious attitude problem. Better for us to stand back so that Carol's attitude problem may be more correctly attributed to herself without any help from me.