Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Which Reminds Me

There were some high school people who left after ninth grade and I never heard what else happened to them later, such as, for example, Heather, and also Lance. One assumes that these people grew up and got married and had their lives somewhere in the United States, although the odds were slim that I would ever hear anything more about them after ninth grade. I really have no idea of anything to say about them as I was never invited to participate in the relay races held for the embassy people, and also I really don't care that much that I should be bothered to research these useless people who likewise don't care about me anyway.

The only relay games I know about were at school, and I was on the Blue team, but the Red team won, and even so, so what? Everybody already knows that. Duh!