Monday, December 31, 2018

Which Reminds Me

There are certain things of a personal nature that I would never discuss with you. This applies to all of you, including all of my employers and that includes Bruce Patterson, who was our publisher at one time in the past but that was a long time ago. Yes, what a coincidence of surnames, and yet now that I notice this, even so there was no reason for me to discuss anything of that nature with anyone at work. You may or may not ever hear about that but probably not from me because that would not be appropriate to say even if I were aware of that. You probably thought that I was somehow acquainted with Cheri, but actually not. I actually do not wish to be represented in any way by that evil nasty witch. It will be difficult for you to maintain that farce now that you and Max have been disqualified from further participation. Needless to say.