Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Which Reminds Me

Yes, it is true that I was not thinking about them in terms of enemies back in the old days. They were completely unknown strangers of no interest to me. Now that they have redefined themselves as completely hostile actors with a predefined agenda, I will need to keep that in mind and compensate myself for that. I was not aware back in the old days that I have so many enemies who are holding onto all of these ancient grudges of which I was not aware. Needless to say. It would be interesting to hear more of the details of that first, because until I know what I am dealing with, I would just be walking blind. For what do I need the job of being the blind leading the blind?Back in the old days I was thinking that I needed to show myself friendly first, but, yes, if a friendly gesture or civil politeness would result in having my face punched, then I will need to rethink that strategy.