Friday, February 22, 2019

Which Reminds Me

Yes, I will admit that I have emotions. I am a human being and thus I have experienced a variety or gamut of various emotions during my lifetime, including anger among others. Who is not angry at some point of life whether quite justly or else not depending on the circumstances? So what is that to you? Why should I not be angry at seeing myself unjustly spat upon by some nasty people? That would only be normal. Needless to say.

The Bible says to be angry and yet sin not. So it is not necessarily wrong to be angry. It might be quite a normal thing to be angry about something, and not deserving of any particular reproach merely for being a normal human being of an emotional nature. Just don't do something stupid when you are angry. That is what you are being warned about, you wicked raging witches.