Thursday, February 14, 2019

Which Reminds Me

Oh, Ha ha ha! How many times do I have to explain that I do not know where Michael O'Ferret got his information or the notion that anyone would think such a joke would be funny if actually true. At first I laughed when I thought that it was a ridiculously nonsensical joke, but upon later learning that Martha really is related to to that somehow (and we should all be thanking our lucky stars that we are not related to that, so it is not 'our' problem) one can better understand why she might take offense at Mr. Ferret's joke, although really I think that she mostly takes herself too seriously, as if I am not relieved to be rid of her adjacent high school locker finally, always so utterly rude, and if she cannot let go of that and understand that some people will naturally react inappropriately to that information for various reasons, I do not see any reason to prolong this ridiculous discussion for no reason apparently other than to make the monkey pay the piper.