Monday, July 22, 2019

Which Reminds Me

Yes, thank you very much. That was so nice of you to invite me to go along on your extracurricular recreational outing somewhere in the Napa valley area of California. I do not know why my memory of that is so vague. I only remember that I think there was a boat. Beyond that, I really cannot say much about that. After I was told that you work for the wine industry, I was shocked. I had previously thought that you were a church person, but then again what does "Vineyard" really mean? Come to think of it, the name of "Vineyard" seems to bring some persons who are not so easily distinguished from the general milieu, while we in the AG, at least of previous generations, still believed that God really meant something when he told us to remain apart and separate from the general milieu of whiners, and also not to be confused with clueless cave dwellers named Steve.