Monday, May 17, 2021

Which Reminds Me

Yes, I vaguely remember mentioning that during grade school or junior high at the little school, I did read the Pollyanna novels that were there in the library, and I did like them actually, there are some good points made in the Pollyanna books, although one should not expect to stretch the point of positivity too far, so as to make a law of it, because there are times when one has to point out the negative side of things, one has to say no to various temptations and so forth. And in regards to Pollyanna, having read the books, I know that Pollyanna's husband was named James, and I liked the sound of that name, and if I would have had some children of my own at some future time, the name of James might have been on the list of name possibilities, but of course that never happened. Which brings up the question of why you are so obsessed with the fictional character of James. We cannot have the fictional character of James, so out of touch with reality, dictating to us a pack of nonsense. It was only a Pollyanna book. Obviously. Needless to say.