Friday, May 28, 2021

Which Reminds Me

Yes, I don't like how that sounds, that part about myself being considered guilty until I can figure out how to prove myself innocent. Whatever happened to the presumption of innocence? That makes you sound like a prosecutor, and myself not being that guilty, hopefully you will retire soon or be fired first before anything worse could happen to me. Or else I could die first and then it wouldn't matter. Either way.

What was that you said about the innocence of Joan of Ark burning at the stake? I don't understand. I can't possibly be that omniscient. Surely there must be someone behind the scenes tricking me and stabbing me in the back, and I never was a huge fan of the Trixie Belden books. So actually none of this mess really impresses me very much, although scary clever it is, yes.