Friday, May 7, 2021

Which Reminds Me

 Yes, perhaps some persons in the room deserved to be blacklisted, I really wouldn't know. We were all packed into a room and shown a movie, and there was some racy things in that movie that I had not noticed  or remembered noticing the previous time that I had seen that movie, which was 2-3 years earlier in the lobby of the college dorm, when it was shown to a large crowd of people there. Yes, as I was saying to someone, perhaps I did blink because I had not remembered that part of it. Apparently they were castigating the person who had originally chosen the movie and foisted it upon us, who knows what they did  to him, and perhaps we were the clueless non-leadership who had not made a stink about it, unlike the leadership who had. Of course. Apparently one has to make a stink about every thing that comes along to be considered for leadership, and not to be mistaken for the mindless cattle as pictured.

This definition of leadership creates a hurdle difficult to attain. If I were to make a stink about every thing that comes along, I would never hear the end of it. And If I do not make a stink about every thing that comes along, I would never hear the end of it. Thus, either way, just making a stink about every little thing that comes along would not achieve much. The better solution would be not to accept any of these spurious invitations, but which ones? How would I know what they were plotting? They never tell me anything.