Sunday, May 30, 2021

Which Reminds Me

Yes, I have read so many books about how I should have more self-esteem and more self-confidence, not to be so down on myself, and to think about how God loves me and have a positive view of what God has done for me,and all of these books are written by the experts of religious spirituality or psychology, all of whom are assumed to be telling me the truth about how I should think of myself. In views of that point, why this constant booing and jeering sound from the swaggering bullies department? I am told by the Bible that I should not listen to your negative whining, I should be thinking about God's promises of blessing and block your idiotic rantings out of my mind because, anyway, you are the devil, obviously. Why else would you try to curse me that way? These points do not come out so easily as you seem to stupidly imagine.