Saturday, May 22, 2021

Which Reminds Me

Yes, I think that it is quite strange that someone should be accusing us of denying the existence of Israel, when we are such wholehearted supporters of the Holy Land and its role in the return of the Jews to their promised homeland at the end of times, as prophesied in the Holy Scriptures.

That said, while doing our genealogical research, we were surprised to learn of the existence of Mr. Israel who married one of the Baca daughters. It is true that we had not been aware of his existence, given our complete detachment from and lack of connection to Uncle Sam. I did not even know that my Dad had an Uncle Sam, so how would I know about the existence of Israel. Only after doing all this furthter research do I learn some irrelevant and unimportant points about Uncle Sam. So?