Wednesday, May 26, 2021

Which Reminds Me

Yes, that was nice of Linda Seese to say hello to me in the hallway at high school, and she also complimented my new blouse. That was nice. And that is almost the only thing I can remember about her, other than it might have been her who was seen at the fair accompanied by Kathy's ex-boyfriend, although I am really not sure what I heard. Don't ask me. Ask Kathy who was overheard grumbling about that in the girls' bathroom. It was unfortunate that I happened to be in the bathroom at the time, and walking past them and out of the bathroom, there was Kathy's ex-boyfriends standing there possibly eavesdropping on that. And he glared at me weirdly and I walked away silently without saying anything to anybody about that, but as I never hear the end of that, once again I find myself compelled to repeat the same story about event that are not clear to me, and, anyway, none of my business. I never had any boyfriend in high school so why am I still hearing this same things swirling around and around.