Sunday, March 19, 2023

Which Reminds Me

Yes, I vaguely remember that I worked one year at Bonnie's office in California, and later, after I had gone on to a better job, I learned from someone, maybe Sharon Turner, that there was a story circulating about me that seemed fabricated, about how I had been stacking or restacking papers stuffed in the bottom drawer of a filing cabinet in the back room of their offices. I could not understand what they were talking about. Even now, looking back into the distant past, I still do not know what that could mean. Filing is something that people often do while working in offices, but the way the story was told was sort of weird. It did not seem to have anything to do with me.

Yes, isn't Bonnie lucky to have a husband who can cover for all the things that she did wrong in her past, as everyone knows, unlike those poor and unattached single girls who lack a husband, but it would not seem proper for me to say more about what I only heard by the grapevine. The Bible says that our salvation is not based on comparing ourselves one to another, so just to compare myself to that proves nothing. I should be focused singly on my own attitude, not going back there to gossip about nothing much.