Wednesday, March 8, 2023

Which Reminds Me

Yes, I vaguely remember that I never was particularly fond of Phil Kersten. When you are in your mid or late 20s your parents naturally would try to match you with whoever they know, but when you just sit there like a sullen and uncommunicative 3-year-old, that does not get you very far. 

Since then, I heard that he settled in Wisconsin, where he married some horrible peasant witch of whom I could not care less to hear from again online, much less in person. 

So why am I seeing their horrid little Guinea pigs peeking around every corner. Nobody really wants them, and yet it would be so rude for me to tell them where to get off. I think that the Kerstens ought to admit their wicked little experiment and stop harassing me with their personal Guinea pig garbage.