Tuesday, March 28, 2023

Which Reminds Me

Yes, I vaguely remember hearing that someone had tried to Baker-Act me, which is something that psychology people do when they think that you are suicidal. So that does not make much sense, how is my life improved by being poked at by the Bakers and the Joneses? That does nothing but Depreciate my value at not the best time to be hearing from them. This is not the time to discuss rights and values.

So you think that you are so clever you are going to sell me down river to be sold at auction by the dogs of New Orleans? 

And I have got some news for you, I am never going to go there just to accommodate your idiotic notions, so you will just be sitting on the dock of the bay watching the tide roll away, and nothing to happen in that regards, at least for the foreseeable future.