Thursday, March 9, 2023

Which Reminds Me

Yes, it would seem ridiculous for me to behave in the cantankerous way of the Negatives, and yet I cannot quite see why the negative blood type should seem so much more valuable to persons who only care about their own blood type self interests. What is so special about the Negatives, and if they are so much better as you say, those little hammerhead sharks if you will, would it not be so much wiser for me to retire myself from the marketplace of blood types, where my qualities can never attain much of any value due to the prevailing trends? What will the world become when a majority of the population is entirely of the negative blood type persuasion and all positives have been eliminated from the gene pool? That will be interesting thing to see but I might not live long enough to actually witness that.