Saturday, March 4, 2023

Which Reminds Me

Yes, we had climbed to the top of the volcano, and then there was an option to climb down into the cone of the volcano, which might take a half an hour, but then it might take another hour and a half to climb back out of that because the path is so steep, and I thought about doing that, but then Carol challenged me to a race to the bottom, and so I said no, I would not be doing that, because, then it would be a matter of a contest and having to push someone out of the way and all of that sort of useless argument, and I sort of felt that it would be sort of beneath my dignity to descend to that level of competing with these little beasties. The little beasties are very simple-minded but for some reason I think that I have to maintain a higher level of thought processing than that.