Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Connections

I really have no connection to Becky Wycoff. I think she was quite a bit older than me, maybe a couple of years ahead of me in college. I tend to think that if you want to know about Becky you could always ask those trashy Coneheads who are of the same ilk, er, class year. They always seem to have a finger in all the obscene garbage that goes on over there of which I know nothing. They probably could shed a lot of light on that story. I have no clue. I only know that Rusty always was an obnoxious know-it-all so it is not like a nobody like me could tell him anything. Sorry but Rusty was never part of my life really, just another boring guy who got left behind. Really nothing to say about him. Of course the Hoskins cannot say much. Look their own worthless Dave, a disgusting creep of another ilk