Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Nordic Nellie

Yes, one of the pleasures of watching "Little House On The Prairie" was to watch Laura Ingalls Wilder give bad Nordic Nellie (think Sue) a swift kick to the curb. These nasty little rich girls pretend to be spiritual and yet have never seemed to read in the Bible the Apostle Paul's parting words to the church: "In everything I did, I showed you that by this kind of hard work we must help the weak, remembering the words the Lord Jesus himself said: 'It is more blessed to give than to receive.' " These rich people need to stop tripping poor little me when actually they are the ones with the millions of dollars in the bank to give away and I am the poor person who needs the money. I am just saying this to set matters straight. They are the ones who need to practice what they preach.