Sunday, December 19, 2010

State Of Maryland

Yes, I really do not understand all this obsession with the state of Maryland. I have only visited Baltimore once briefly and it is just another big city. America is full of big cities with lots of good things as well as problems and inner city issues. My cousin lives in Maryland but that is probably because her husband lives there so she has no choice. Her husband smokes like a chimney but that is what she chose so that is what she is stuck with. We have not made it by to visit because, well, we just never have any reason to go to Maryland and we are kind of busy trying to unravel all these trivial pursuit games that they left behind. Women tend to live where their families are. I suppose that if I had married someone who forced me to live in the barren frozen wastelands of Nowhereville, South Dakota, that I would be forced to live there and make do with that miserable place and its obnoxious people but fortunately I am not married to a South Dakotan. So that is how things work.