Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Which Reminds Me

I seem to remember someone, maybe it was someone in high school, possibly a classmate who is Jewish, although I really don't remember this clearly, talking about how they have identified the Jewish family lines that were the priests who did the animal sacrifices in the Old Testament days, although I don't recall if the actual surnames were mentioned. So they are going to track down those people and, I don't know, try to make them Jewish again if they had left Judaism. So that is interesting. And what if those people do not wish to convert to Judaism? Would they be forced to abandon their chosen Christian faith? So that could be problematic. Not everyone wants to be Jewish. Many people prefer to be Christians by personal choice. Such as me. I am Christian. There is a place in the workplace where we have to mingle with people of various religions but then we go home to our own personal lives and faith choices.