Saturday, September 6, 2014

Which Reminds Me

Yes, why is this catty witch Terry MuPuke screeching at me all of the time? I was never aware of her existence and couldn't care less what she does and then all of a sudden I get all these messages as if assuming that I should be aware of something of which I know nothing. Perhaps she has confused me with that roommate from North Carolina, what was her name, who said something about having seen her somewhere. I really don't recall myself offering any commentary on the subject of Terry, a complete stranger to me and a person of no interest to me personally. I never had any illusions of TV appearances myself as I am not very photogenic and obviously beauty contests are not my thing, not being tall enough, etc., etc., and so my track was print, not broadcast. I am not particularly interested in hearing from these famous TV people in a personal way as I know absolutely nothing about them. I did interview a TV person for an article once but I don't know what happened to her. I myself never set foot in Wisconsin and don't have any idea what they are talking about. Perhaps you have taken me for that fat ugly hog Jill Anderson. I wasn't going to say anything but it is just so incredibly rude to have all these snarky TV witches screaming at me for no apparent reason. There is no connection here. Get a life.