Thursday, September 4, 2014

Which Reminds Me

I sort of vaguely became aware as a high school senior or somewhere along in college that my parents had been involved in some type of contracting for our future, as if they could by trading bullet points with some unknown big-wigs insure that I would be successful and wealthy in my future adult life. I didn't really want them to do that but I also wouldn't know how to fix that when some jealous persons used that politically to make sure that I never am successful or wealthy, as if I had initiated that. I think that my parents got into something that was way over their heads, wanting to extend the benefits of missionary life to their children, not realizing how miserable we actually were most of the time having to live in a foreign country, always pecked to death by the hired help.