Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Which Reminds Me

Yes, it is a bit awkward to see this Mark Housefield presuming to command the universe, as if he were ever going to be elected superintendent of the whole works. He really should learn to be content with his college professor position which is good enough for them. Does anyone really want to unleash Marty's big fat mouth, not to mention Mark's pack of trickster Genies, as if I care what they do? Mark's photo appears in my college yearbook but I remember absolutely nothing about him. So what is this shrill Hungarian hag Marty, his mother-in-law, so worked up about anyway? I never particularly enjoyed hearing Marty's jaw flapping in the breeze. Perhaps Marty wants to transfer her citizenship back to Tartary where she belongs. Anyway, I really couldn't care less what they do.