Saturday, September 20, 2014

Which Reminds Me

Yes, now I remember. Joan and Kathy were talking about Heather in front of my nose in 10th grade English class. They were saying that Heather is imperiously bossy and also that she and family were in Washington D.C. working for Nixon. I cannot say that these things are not true of Heather. I really do not know Heather and have no connections there. Neither do I care what Kathy and Joan think about this because, anyway, they themselves are clones of Heather. Did not they all sit as a group at Lance's feet listening to his guitar strumming and hippie songs during ninth grade? I really would not be able to explain what they are talking about in so many words. So that is all there is, just that I overheard Kathy and Joan talking about Heather. Which was odd because I don't recall overhearing anything other such exchanges between Kathy and Joan. After all, it is not like they would want me to overhear something.