Saturday, November 1, 2014

Which Reminds Me

Yes, someone is asking but really it is not my place, not my job to yank Peggy Swineheart off the platform whence she placed herself without even being on the schedule. And you ask me why there is no band? We were permanently disbanded. If Bill wants to get himself some other band he can leave me out of it. I have already been warned that anywhere I go to get involved there will always be this obnoxious pair of whiners, Peggy and Lisa, constantly whining and complaining about why I am not doing enough to get them more singing parts, as if I were somehow responsible for their mediocrity problem, as if I ever could tell Bill what to do, as if it were my job to give them more attention than they deserve. You can just go around killing people and then expect them to care later about your boring life.