Monday, November 24, 2014

Which Reminds Me

Yes, in a million years I would never have gone partying with those guys that Stephanie was hanging around with in high school. She must be really stupid to be seen talking to them at school, much less privately at some party at somebody's house, as everybody knows that they are bad news. "Earth to Stephanie!" Those guys are sitting there spewing obscenities and Stephanie does not even seem to be bothered by that. Maybe she does not understand what those words actually mean. Fortunately I figured out early what those words mean so I already knew to ignore them, block their commentaries from my conscious mind, because I really don't care what they might say. I already somehow know that they have some mental problem or else they would not be saying such things. I could say something similar about Thomas and Raymond, who seem to be working for the U.K. Secret Service, not for the U.S., or they wouldn't be so offensive to U.S. citizens such as myself, as if I should care about the annoying Stephanie. Stephanie must be really stupid to be hanging around with that guy.