Friday, November 14, 2014

Which Reminds Me

I vaguely remember the existence of a high school classmate named Alfredo. I vaguely remember that Maria, who was our maid when I was in 10th grade, mentioned having worked for Alfredo's family previously to working for us. They were demanding or something, I don't remember the details of what she said about that, nor do I much care to be reminded. I never really cared what Alfredo thinks of me or anyone else, so whatever. My name is not Ronit, who was the red-headed Jewish girl in our high school class, so I probably would not know what Alfredo is talking about. I noticed that he went on to become a Mexican scientist so that's nice but I do not work in the field of science or scientific research so, anyway, I probably would not understand what he is talking about. Nor do I have any Mexican connections so I would need to refer the Mexicans to the Tinker family who are descended from some famous Mexican general, as we recently learned. Yes, I probably would not understand about how that is connected.