Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Which Reminds Me

One day during high school, I think it was a Saturday, we went to a youth function at our church where they were serving atol, a not-so-delicious drink made from rice, and other local food and drink, and someone there said that earlier some guys from my high school, the Escuela Americana, had been there and were already gone by the time that we arrived. Apparently my named had somehow been mentioned by them. That made feel sort of uneasy because their names were not mentioned to me. It was not exactly clear to me who they were referring to as having visited our church from my high school. Just because some guys were my high school classmates, that did not mean that they were friends of mine or that I would approve of myself socializing with them outside of school given various factors.