Thursday, November 20, 2014

Which Reminds Me

Yes, it is a bit awkward, this selfish Stephanie pretending to be a nice person. She was always so rude, always putting on such imperious airs and studiously ignoring of me, probably because I am just a poor stupid American white person, whereas she is from the U.K., her job being to win the affections of the natives for herself alone, which is just how those people are, like everyone owes them a living but don't expect them to do us any favors. Anyway, I would only be guessing. I was never invited to those wild parties so I really would not understand why she would be so loudly expressing her regrets of something that happened there. I really don't know the specifics of that. It would seem sort of intrusive for me to ask about that when she will not even acknowledge my existence to even say hello while sitting at the same table. Maybe some other people in that class would remember and could volunteer the details. I don't mean to be rude but all this poking around behind my back gets very insulting, especially as it becomes so obvious that Stephanie has no idea who I actually am and remembers absolutely nothing about me. Just because you did something wrong, that does not make it my job to fix your problem. And also your acting wild at parties does not qualify as social "work," whereas if I do something stupid do I have to be "used" to pay for your stupider mistake? Life just isn't fair.