Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Which Reminds Me

Yes, no matter what I do, these people will always accuse me of being just an imitator of someone else. Nothing I do matters to them. In their minds I will just always be an imitator of someone else and they are always trying to figure who I am imitating, as if no original thought could possibly cross my mind, as if they themselves were not slavish imitators of someone else also. It is so insulting to be accused that way, as if my very existence were somehow a mistake. Like I said before, it's like I don't exist. I have no idea who they are talking to but they are probably not even talking to me so, anyway, I probably should just give myself a break and not be so paranoid. After all, high school always was only a miserable place on the way to somewhere else, not a place to stay.