Thursday, November 6, 2014

Which Reminds Me

Anyway, I do vaguely recall the existence of Victor from South Carolina but I always thought that Victor and I were mutually not interested in each other and that there never would be any reason to think that Victor and I would ever be in any sort of deeper relationship ever in this lifetime. Thus, when I hear Pam yapping about Victor and telling me that I should not get any ideas about him and that he would not make a good husband for me, I simply think that Pam is somewhat overwrought on this point as I already know that I am not interested in getting better acquainted with Victor from South Carolina. I already know that Victor really likes those Italian girls such as Rosanne and also Suzette, but they are both married now to others while Victor, who knows? is just some boring banker with no personality left in him to speak of, just stashing money in the bank that a bachelor may spend however he please. Anyway, I really don't care what Victor does. Like I said, I always knew that Victor and I were never going to get together so there would be no point to any further discussion of Victor. Victor was Craig's friend, not mine.